Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Hoodspot! It's a new year and I've got a blog now!!

What's up everybody?  Happy 2011!!  As many of you have suggested over the years, I've finally created a blog to talk about music and occasionally sports or whatever else is on my mind.  But mostly music :)  I will post reviews of albums and songs, opinions on goings-on in music, and whatever else I deem to be worthy of talking about.  My goal for this blog is to just create good discussion about music, period.  Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, all opinions are welcome at all times so feel free to let me know when you like what I have to say or when you think I'm completely off my rocker. Everything is very basic right now and I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing, so bear with me over the next few weeks as I work to get this thing looking more professional.  I will be posting my top 20 albums and top 30 songs of 2010 very soon so be on the lookout for that.  Until then, I hope everyone has a safe and happy beginning to the new year.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment