Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recap of My Top 50 Non-GangStarr DJ Premier-produced Songs

Peace once again everybody.  I put the finishing touches on the list of my top 50 Non-GangStarr DJ Premier-produced songs of all-time last night but running down my top 10.  Since I strung the list out over five separate posts (and a few months time), I thought I'd post a recap where I list all 50 songs in one post.  I won't spend time talking about each one (if you want that, check my five previous blog posts), I'm just gonna post the list in descending order from #50-#1.  I also want to say that I had a lot of fun doing this list and I hope that you also had fun reading it.  I also hope that perhaps I enlightened some of you on some new songs that maybe you hadn't heard before.  So without further ado, here's all of My Top 50 Non-GangStarr DJ Premier-Produced Songs:

50) Snoop Dogg featuring Lady of Rage & RBX-"Batman and Robin"
49) Jeru The Damaja-"Revenge Of The Prophet (Part 5)"
48) Freddie Foxxx-"Lazy!"
47) Pitch Black-"It's All Real"
46) Rakim-"When I B On Tha Mic"
45) Buckshot Lefonque-"Music Evolution (DJ Premier Remix)"
44) Jeru The Damaja-"Me Or The Papes"
43) Screwball-"F.A.Y.B.A.N."
42) M.O.P. featuring Kool G Rap-"Stick To Ya Gunz"
41) Blaq Poet-"Ain't Nuttin' Changed"
40) Freddie Foxxx-"P.A.I.N.E."
39) M.O.P. featuring Freddie Foxxx-"I Luv"
38) O.C. featuring Freddie Foxxx-"M.U.G."
37) Ludacris-"M.V.P."
36) Jadakiss featuring The Lox-"None Of Ya'll Better"
35) Royce Da 5'9"-"Hip-Hop"
34) AZ-"The Come Up"
33) Group Home-"Supa Star"
32) Reks-"Say Goodnight"
31) M.O.P.-"Salute"
30) Bun B-"Let 'Em Know"
29) The Lox-"Recognize"
28) Mos Def-"Mathematics"
27) Sauce Money-"Against The Grain"
26) Nas-"Memory Lane (Sittin' In Da Park)"
25) Big L featuring Big Daddy Kane-"Platinum Plus"
24) M.O.P.-"Face Off 2K1"
23) Jeru The Damaja-"Ain't The Devil Happy"
22) D'Angelo-"Devil's Pie"
21) Edo G-"Sayin' Something"
20) Common featuring Bilal-"The Sixth Sense"
19) Jay-Z-"A Million And One Questions"
18) Termanology-"Watch How It Go Down"
17) Nas-"Represent"
16) O.C.-"My World"
15) Nas-"New York State Of Mind Part II"
14) KRS-ONE-"P Is Still Free"
13) Notorious B.I.G.-"Kick In The Door"
12) Royce Da 5'9"-"Shake This"
11) AZ-"The Format"
10) Nas-"Nas Is Like"
  9) Notorious B.I.G.-"Unbelievable"
  8) Jay-Z-"D' Evils"
  7) KRS-ONE-"Rappaz R N Dainja"
  6) KRS-ONE-"Higher Level"
  5) Nas-"New York State Of Mind"
  4) KRS-ONE-"Emcees Act Like They Don't Know"
  3) Royce Da 5'9"-"Boom"
  2) Nas-"I Gave You Power"
  1) Jeru The Damaja-"Come Clean"

No comments:

Post a Comment